Great Cycling Adventures

10 June 2009

Given how much I am eating, I'm pretty sure I won't lose any weight this trip, oh well, at least I found point break on tv.

Food
A bowl of granola
2 cliffs bars
2 peanut butter and raison wraps
Raisons
A hamburger with clam chowder

I got up way too early this morning since I wasn't warm enough and had to piss.  So, I had breakfast at 0500, walked around the park, saw the old damn, had a nap on a bench and decided to pack up my stuff and I was on the road before 0800.  I took the direct road to Raymond.  I got a flat in south bend.  This one, like the one I got later on highway 4 and one in seattle was a leaky patch.  Anyway, I tried to seal up the patch and continued on to bush pioneer county park.  I stopped in at the site about 1230, looked around, refilled my water bottle and decide I could make it to astoria in time to get gear and supper.  I got to astoria before 1600, put on a new tire then started on my way to find supper.  I decided on the short 1/2 mile ride away from the bike shop that I was done for the day.  I got some supper and hit up a local motel, had a very nice shower, and walked along the astoria boardwalk and am now vegging.  I thing I'll go up to the column tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home