Great Cycling Adventures

22 May 2005

(Sunday)
Yesterday was fucking silly. I ate one meal. Paid for one more night at the hostel because I knew I wouldn't be able to do shit today. I almost got into a random party with Camile (aflter walking up the wrong set of steps). Now it seems I lost my passport. I'm a dumbass. Too fucking stupid for my own good. Having my camera on me was probably a good idea. I have some random pictures of stuff I don't remeber doing. I did fall off a statue, or something, which has left amark on my face. The beard covers the mark though. It seems I didn't lose my passport, it simply wasn't in my pocket as it should have been.

Apparently I bought 24 beers after the game, I found the receipt today.

Expecting Something Taller -- A good book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home