Great Cycling Adventures

02 May 2005

Scotland's Change '05 is a 'fair' everything youth publication. However, it is on glossy paper. So, is the print version recycleable? Is it printed on recycled paper?

The hostel in glasgow is nice enough, but the room is really humid, no wonder my towel didn't dry.

In my first day in Scotland, it was foggy while on the bus and raining in Glasgow, this is certainly what I came for.

Nothing interesting happened on the bus rides, but looking around the ferry a lot of people have blue eyes, more than I'm used to. I'm still waiting for the fairy tale view that Stornoway is supposed to be. It wasn't quite a story book view, but coming into Stornoway is nice view.

I am about the only person in the hostel, so it is nice and quiet even with the lights on. Stornoway is a slow place to be in, it almost makes the Manitoulin look active. I'm not used to the early Scotish nights, at 2230 Stornoway seemeed deader than Kingston at 1:30am after I was done washing dishes. The Hebedean Brewing Company's Celtic Black Ale is good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home